This is our 10th year for the Botanical Blues concert series!
Forget about your winter woes,
Botanical Blues is the place to go!
The following is the lineup of live blues acts scheduled to take the stage at the Botanical Garden at 909 Robert D. Ray Drive in Des Moines. The concerts will take place in January and February of 2016. We have a lot of favorites and some new exciting acts on the 2016 schedule. As you can see from our schedule, we are extremely fortunate to be able to showcase great live Blues music talent here in central Iowa.
The music will take place from 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. each Sunday in January and February of 2016. If you are a member of the Botanical Garden, you are admitted free. If you are not a member of the Botanical Garden, regular admission is quite reasonable. Our shows are family friendly and accessible to people with disabilities. There is plenty of free parking. Refreshments and food items will be available for purchase during each weekly event.
Come out and enjoy some warm greenery, fresh air, and hot blues each Sunday in January and February of 2016!
Here is the schedule:
- January 3 Bob Pace and the Dangerous Band
- January 10 Brad bebad McCloud and his “Case of the Blues
- January 17 J.D. Flannigan and Pat Hemann
- January 24 Cindy Grill and Alan Smith
- January 31 Toby Case and Wayne Templeton
- February 7 Tina Haase-Findlay and Brandon Findlay (Winners of the 2016 Iowa Single/Duo Blues Challenge)
- February 14 the East Side Brothers
- February 21 Jodi Bodley and Dewey Cantrell
- February 28 Matt Woods